From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sequence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sequence may refer to any ordered collection of things:
Mathematics and Science
- Sequence (mathematics), an ordered list of elements
- Sequence (geology), a succession of geological events
- Sequence (biology), the primary structure of a biopolymer
- Sequence (medicine)
- Archaeological sequence
- Sequence Diagram (computing), a kind of UML diagram
Arts and Humanities
- Sequence (poetry), a medieval Latin poem or its musical setting which became part of the Mass
- Sequence (music), a passage which is successively repeated at different pitches
- Sequence (filming), a series of shots or scenes, edited together in succession
- Sequence (journal), a film journal
- Séquences, a Quebec film magazine
- Before the Echo, a video game developed by Iridium Studios that was formerly known as Sequence
- Sequence (game), a board-and-card game distributed by Jax Ltd., Inc.
- Sequence (1980 short film), 16 minute film directed by David Winning
- The Sequence, a 1980s all-female hip-hop/funk trio
- Sequential manual transmission, a type of manual transmission
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.