From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sequencer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sequencer may refer to:
- Drum sequencer (controller), an electromechanical system for controlling a sequence of events automatically
- DNA sequencer, a machine used to automatically produce a sequence readout from a biological DNA sample
- Microsequencer, part of the control unit of a CPU
- Music sequencer, software or hardware device for recording, playing, and editing digital music data
- Protein sequencer, a machine used to automatically produce a sequence readout from a biological protein sample
Arts and entertainment
- Sequencer (Larry Fast album), 1976
- Sequencer (Covenant album), 1996
- "Sequencer", a song by Al Di Meola from his album Scenario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.