Serú Girán (album)
|Studio album by Serú Girán|
|Genre||Symphonic rock, progressive rock|
|Serú Girán chronology|
Although initially poorly received by critics and fans, in part due to its unconventional symphonic rock influences, the album is now considered one of the finest progressive rock albums in Spanish, containing many Argentine rock standards.
- "Eiti Leda" - 7:05
- "El Mendigo en el Andén" [The Beggar in the Platform] (David Lebón, Charly García) - 3:53
- "Separata" - 1:36
- "Autos, Jets, Aviones, Barcos" [Cars, Jets, Planes and Boats] - 4:15
- "Serú-Girán" - 6:55
- "Seminare" - 3:27
- "Voy a Mil" (David Lebón, Charly García) - 3:06
- "Cosmigonon" (David Lebón) - 1:33
- All songs written and composed by Charly García, except where noted.