From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For articles relating to the singular form, see Serum (disambiguation).
|Look up sera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See also: SERA (disambiguation)
Sera may refer to:
- Ryu Sera, a South Korean singer
- Sera Cahoone (born 1975), Seattle-based singer and musician
- Sera Doğramacı (born 1983), Turkish-Australian women's ice hockey player
- Sera (Robotech character), a fictional character from the television series Robotech
- "Será" (Legião Urbana song), a song from the self-titled debut album by Brazilian rock band Legião Urbana
- "Será", a 1979 song by José José from the album Si Me Dejas Ahora
- "Será", a 1990 song by Franco de Vita from the album Extranjero
- "Será", a 1991 song by Ricardo Montaner
- "Será", a 2006 song by Sin Bandera from the album Pasado
- Sera, a music album of Valeriy Meladze
- Sera, the fictional planet upon which the video game series Gears of War is set
- Sera, a protagonist from the Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga series
- Sera is used to call the Nerevarine in Morrowind.
- Sera is a character in the 2014 video game Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Toyota Sera, a small 2+2 coupe built solely for the Japanese market
- Sera (company), a German-based manufacturer of fish foods and other aquarium accessories
- The Socialist Environment and Resources Association (SERA), an independent campaign group affiliated with the UK Labour Party
- Sera, a language spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Sara (disambiguation)
- Sarah, the wife of Abraham and the mother of Isaac as described in the Hebrew Bible and the Quran
- Serum (disambiguation)
- Que sera (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.