From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serafin may refer to:
- Catharina Serafin, a patient where the first studies of electrical pacing was performed
- Serafin (El Revolucionario), a music producer/composer
- Serafin (band), a London rock group
- Serafin, Masovian Voivodeship in east-central Poland
- Santo Serafin (1699-c.1758), a financially successful Italian violin maker
- Tullio Serafin, an Italian opera conductor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.