From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serbia is a southeastern European country. Serbia may also refer to:
Historical political entities
- Principality of Serbia (medieval) (768–969)
- Kingdom of Serbia (medieval) (1217–1345)
- Kingdom of Serbia (1718-1739)
- Principality of Serbia (1815–1882)
- Kingdom of Serbia (1882–1918)
- Socialist Republic of Serbia (1943–1991), part of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Republic of Serbia (federal) (1992–2006), part of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, later Serbia and Montenegro
- Serbia and Montenegro (1992–2006), commonly referred to as "Serbia" during its existence
- Central Serbia, the part of Serbia excluding its autonomous province of Vojvodina and the disputed territory of Kosovo
- Old Serbia, a term for the core of medieval Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.