From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serbia is a landlocked country located at the crossroads of Central- and Southeastern Europe.
Serbia may also refer to:
- Serbian Principality (768-969)
- Duklja, also known as Serbia (1034-1101)
- Serbian Grand Principality (1101-1217)
- Serbian Kingdom (1217-1345)
- Serbian Empire (1345–1371)
- Moravian Serbia (1371–1403)
- Serbian Despotate (1403–1540)
- Kingdom of Serbia (1718–1739)
- Principality of Serbia (1815-1882)
- Kingdom of Serbia (1882-1918)
- a part of the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs (1918)
- a part of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (1918-1941), also known as the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes for its first eleven years of existence.
- the area governed by the Military Administration in Serbia (1941-1944)
- Socialist Republic of Serbia (1943-1991)
- Republic of Serbia (federal) (1992-2006)
- Federal Republic of Yugoslavia / Serbia and Montenegro, commonly referred to as "Serbia" during its existence.
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.