From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sere may refer to:
- Sere (ecology), an ecological stage or event, one such event in a series
- Sere, Mali, rural commune in the Tombouctou region of Mali
- Sere people, an ethnic group in Southern Sudan
Music and entertainment
- Sere (rapper) (born 1976), stage name of Finnish rapper Matti Huhta, also previously known as Seremoniamestari
- "SERE" (The Unit), season 1, episode 8 of The Unit
- SERE, a military training program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.