From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Serenissima or serenissima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serenissima may refer to:
- La Serenissima, a name for the Republic of Venice, from the title Serenissimo literally meaning 'the most/very serene'.
- Serenissima Res Publica Coronae Regni Poloniae Magnique Ducatus Lithuaniae was official Latin name of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Serenissima meaning "most serene".
- See more at the Most Serene Republics.
- Scuderia Serenissima, a successful auto racing team
- La Serenissima, a British early music/period instrument ensembleng team in the early 1960s
- La Serenissima is also a notable single released by Rondò Veneziano
- La Serenissima, an instrumental track from Loreena McKennitt's successful 1997 release, The Book of Secrets
- A nickname for the San Marino national football team
- A strategy board game in which players struggle for economic dominance of the Mediterranean.
- An e-mail contact list for persons interested in the history of Venice who wish to exchange information.
- The passenger ship IMO 5142657 (ex Andrea, ex Harald Jarl) built in 1960 in Trondheim, Norway.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.