|Full name||Sergi Darder Moll|
|Date of birth||22 December 1993|
|Place of birth||Artà, Spain|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 May 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Artà, Balearic Islands, Darder played for two local clubs before joining RCD Espanyol in the summer of 2007, aged 13. He played his first season as a senior in 2011–12, competing with the reserves in Tercera División.
In July 2012 Darder signed with Málaga CF, being assigned to the B-side also in the fourth level. The following year he impressed first-team manager Bernd Schuster who called him for the club's preseason, where he scored two goals, including one in a 2–3 defeat against Aston Villa at Villa Park on 10 August.
On 14 August 2013, it was announced that Darder was officially promoted to the main squad, along with Fabrice Olinga and Samuel. He made his La Liga debut three days later, starting in a 0–1 loss at Valencia CF.
On 4 November 2013 Darder signed a professional contract with Málaga, running until 2017. He scored his first goal for the Andalusians on 31 March of the following year, netting the winner in a 2–1 local derby away win over Real Betis.
- El Atlético Malagueño cierra cuatro incorporaciones (Atlético Malagueño closes four signings); Diario Sur, 14 July 2012 (Spanish)
- Samu tendrá dorsal del primer equipo y Darder y Fabrice seguirán con Schuster (Samu will have first-team jersey and Darder and Fabrice will continue with Schuster); Diario Sur, 14 August 2013 (Spanish)
- Valencia edge victory; ESPN FC, 17 August 2013
- Sergi Darder amplía su contrato con el Málaga CF hasta la 2016/17 (Sergi Darder extends contract with Málaga CF until 2016/17); Málaga's official website, 4 November 2013 (Spanish)
- Al Betis le ha mirado un tuerto (Betis has the evil eye); Marca, 31 March 2014 (Spanish)