|Full name||Sergio Ramón Ibarra Guzmán|
|Date of birth||January 11, 1973|
|Place of birth||Río Cuarto, Argentina|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 February 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Sergio Ramón "El Checho" Ibarra (born January 11, 1973 in Río Cuarto, Córdoba Province) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a striker. He currently plays for Sport Huancayo in the Torneo Descentralizado.
His biggest claim to fame was in 2004 when he won the Recopa against Boca Juniors as part of Cienciano. That same year the Argentine football magazine El Gráfico declared that he was the Argentine player who had scored the most goals worldwide (21), one more than Carlos Tévez, Andrés Silvera, and Luis Bonnet, and two more than Javier Saviola.
On March 2, 2008 Ibarra broke the all time scoring record in the Peruvian league, netting his 193rd goal in a 1-0 win over Cienciano. He is the Peruvian League Top Scorer with 226 goals He has scored in all of the minutes of the game but 6 which is just two off from Lionel Messi.
Ibarra is famous for scoring many goals despite having what many consider as very limited technical abilities. He is very often the top scorer of his team.
- "DeChalaca TV: Estadísticas de los 259 goles de Sergio 'Checho' Ibarra" (in Spanish). Dechalaca.com. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Los máximo goleadores de Primera División en activo
- Eurosport - Sergio Ibarra bate el récord de goleador histórico en Perú(Spanish)
- Castro, Roberto. "Minutos para rato papá" (in Spanish). Dechalaca.com. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Sergio Ibarra at footballdatabase.eu