|Full name||Sergio Antonio Jáuregui Landivar|
|Date of birth||March 13, 1985|
|Place of birth||Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right Defender|
|2005-2006||→ Yverdon-Sport FC (loan)||3||(0)|
|2006||→ The Strongest (loan)||13||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 30, 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jáuregui began playing professionally for Blooming in 2002. His good form with club and national team rewarded him with a transfer to Swiss team Yverdon-Sport FC in the second semester of 2005 on a loan; however, he didn't overcome the adaptation process and returned to Bolivia the following year, after making only 3 appearances for Yverdon. At his arrival, he was loaned to The Strongest for a six-month period. For the 2007 season, he rejoined the celestes.
On August 24, 2009 during a league match, Jáuregui was red carded together with Leonardo Medina of Oriente Petrolero after a clash. While leaving the field, he ran towards Medina and performed a side kick him on his face. After the incident Medina was taken to a hospital. On the other hand, Jauregui was banned to play in Bolivia for 9 months and charged with assault. On June 10, 2010 Jauregui made his official comeback with the team after his suspension was completed. In January 2011 he transferred to San José.
Between 2004 and 2005, Jáuregui capped for the Bolivian national team in 13 matches.
- Pelea entre Blooming y Oriente Petrolero (patada criminal) 24/08/09 youtube.com (Spanish)
- Un año para Jáuregui eldeber.com.bo (Spanish)
- "Bolivian player banned one year for flying karate kick". Reuters. 2009-09-03. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- Jáuregui viaja eldeber.com.bo (Spanish)
- Sergio Jáuregui at National-Football-Teams.com
- Sergio Jáuregui at ESPN FC
- Sergio Jáuregui stats Soccerway (English)
|This biographical article related to Bolivian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|