||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
He is a graduate of the Choreography high school in Cluj and Bucharest, class of 1973. In 1974 he set up the ballet group Contemp' based on contemporary Repertory. In the same year, he made his debut with his first show, Consens, signing the choreography and the libretto.
Four other absolute premieres followed, TV shows and recitals, etc.
- 1980-1985 University of Bucharest - philological studies and diploma (French culture and civilization) with a paper on the archetypes dynamics in Rimbaud's work.
- 1984 ATM prize (Association of theater and musical department workers-Bucharest) for choreographic creation.
- 1990 Vice-president of the Romanian choreographers' union.
- 1991 Participation in ADF (American Dance Festival), Durham, North Carolina.
At present, he works as artistic director of the Orion Ballet Company and is a lecturer at the Theater and Film University in Bucharest, in the Dance department within the Choreography faculty.
He speaks Romanian, French and English.
- Cohen, Selma Jeanne; Foundation, Dance Perspectives (1998). International encyclopedia of dance: a project of Dance Perspectives Foundation, Inc. Oxford University Press. p. 389. ISBN 978-0-19-512309-8. Retrieved 5 April 2011.