From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Ceres (disambiguation).
|Look up series in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Series (singular) may refer to anything of a serial form:
Mathematics and science
- Series (botany), a taxonomic rank between genus and species
- Series (mathematics), the sum of a sequence of terms
- Series circuits, a kind of electrical network
- Seriation (archaeology), a method of dating objects
- Seriation (semiotics), a concept in interpreting phenomena
- Series (stratigraphy), a stratigraphic unit deposited during a certain interval of geologic time
- Book series
- Comic book series
- Film series
- Podcast series
- Radio series
- Television series
- Video game series
- Web series
- Serialism including the twelve-tone technique
- The ordered sets used in serialism including tone rows
- The harmonic series (music)
See also: sequence
- Series (United States currency), referring to the year that a bill's design was adopted
- A sequence of competitive sports events, sometimes to decide a championship; see also World Series (disambiguation)
- Serial (radio and television), series of television programs and radio programs that rely on a continuing plot that unfolds in a sequential episode by episode fashion
- "Television series", the Australian, British, and a number of others countries' equivalent term for the North American "television season", a set of episodes produced by a television serial.
- Land Rover Series, early Land Rover workhorses (forerunners to the Defender)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Series.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.