From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serjeant may be:
- The holder of a serjeanty, a type of feudal land-holding in England
- A generally obsolete spelling of Sergeant, although still used in some British Army regiments, notably The Rifles.
- Craig Serjeant (born 1951), Australian former cricketer
- Serjeant (horse), a British Thoroughbred
- Serjeant-at-Arms, an officer appointed to keep order during meetings
- Serjeant-at-law, an obsolete class of barrister in England and Ireland
- Marcus Sarjeant (born 1964), person who fired six blank shots at Queen Elizabeth II in 1981
- Sergeant (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serjeant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.