From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serpent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serpent is a synonym for snake.
Serpent or The Serpent may also refer to:
Books, mythology, films, and plays 
- Serpent (symbolism), the name given to a snake in a religious or mythological context
- Serpent (Bible), said to have tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
- Snake (zodiac), or serpent, an animal from Chinese astrology
- Sea serpent, a mythological sea monster
- The Serpent (2006 film), French film
- The Serpent (1916 film), starring Theda Bara
- Le Serpent, French title for the 1973 French film Night Flight from Moscow
- Serpent (novel), by Clive Cussler
- The Serpent (novel), by Jane Gaskell
- The Serpent, a play created by The Open Theater
- Serpent (band), heavy metal band
- Thy Serpent, a Finnish black metal band
- Serpent (instrument), a member of the brass family
- The Serpent (album), by the band Still Remains
- Serpent (album), a 2011 album by Circle
- "The Serpent", song from Genesis's 1969 album From Genesis to Revelation
- Hydra (constellation), the many-headed serpent killed by Heracles
- Hydrus, the water snake, is a minor southern constellation
- Serpens, which represents a snake being tamed by the snake-handler Ophiuchus
- Serpent (cipher) in cryptography
- HMS Serpent, several British Royal Navy ships
- "The Serpent", nickname for serial killer Charles Sobhraj
- Serpent Model Racing Cars, radio-controlled car manufacturer from the Netherlands
- Serpent (video game), a Game Boy action video game
- Serpent (roller coaster), a steel roller coaster at Six Flags AstroWorld
- Serpent - a radiation transport code
See also 
- Snake (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Serpent"
- All pages with titles containing "Serpent"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.