From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Serpent people)
Snake Man, Snake Men or snake people are terms applied to people with snakelike characteristics in mythology or fiction. The terms may also apply to:
- Snake Man of La Perouse, an animal show in Sydney, Australia
- Raymond Hoser, herpetologist and self-styled Snake Man
- Serpent Men, a fictional race created by Robert E. Howard and appearing in the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Snake Men (Masters of the Universe), a line of Masters of the Universe toys
- Snake Man, a character in Mega Man 3
- The snake men, a fictional race in the Fighting Fantasy world of Titan.
- The Snake King, a Syfy TV movie also called Snakeman
- Isle of the Snake People, also known as Snake People, a horror film starring Boris Karloff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.