From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serre may refer to:
- Serre (surname)
- Serre (grape), a red Italian wine grape
- Serre Chevalier, a major French ski resort in the southern part of the Alps
- Serre (river), a tributary of the Oise in France
- Serre, Campania, a town and comune in the province of Salerno in the Campania region of south-western Italy
- Serre Calabresi, a mountain and hill area of Calabria, Italy
- a greenhouse in French, like in the Jardin Serre de la Madone park in Menton, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
- Jean-Pierre Serre, French mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.