From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serotherapy, serum, or serums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serum may refer to:
- Serum (blood), plasma from which the clotting proteins have been removed
- Antiserum, blood serum with specific antibodies for passive immunity
- Serous fluid, any clear bodily fluid
- Any drug derived from an animal's blood or serous fluid
- Truth serum, a general term for sedative drug or unspecified drug that is likely to make people tell truth or divulge information
- A buzzword for lotion in the cosmetics market
- Gary Serum (born 1956), retired Major League Baseball pitcher
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.