From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Servia or Servian may refer to:
- Historical English term, taken from Greek language, used in relation with Serbia, Serbs or the Serbian language
- Servia, Greece, a town in northern Greece
- Servia, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Servia, Washington, a place in Adams County, Washington, United States
- Servia, West Virginia, a community in Braxton County, West Virginia, United States
- Servian, Hérault, a commune of the Hérault département in France
- SS Servia, a 19th-century British ship of the Cunard Line
- Servian Wall, a wall built through southern Rome when Rome was still a city-state
- Oriol Servià, a Spanish IndyCar driver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Servia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.