Serviced office broker
A serviced office broker is a company or individual that arranges transactions between a party interested in renting serviced office space and a business centre/ office space owner. The serviced office broker then makes commission when the deal is made.
To fulfil the goal of finding clients to rent serviced office space, a serviced office broker will often do the following:
- Find business centres/ serviced office space in accordance with the clients needs and specification.
- Request a property condition disclosure form and any other forms that may be needed from the business centre owner.
- Request information from the business centre owner in order to describe the property successfully for advertising.
- List the business centre/ serviced office space available for rent to the public, often on the internet.
- Advertise the business centre/ serviced office space through listings, newsletters, promotions and other methods.