Servicios Aéreos Profesionales
|Airport lounge||SAPphire Lounge|
|Company slogan||Premium Air Charter Services!|
|Parent company||Servicios Aéreos Profesionales, Inc.|
|Headquarters||La Isabela International Airport
|Key people||Oscar Patin, Jose Miguel Patin|
Servicios Aéreos Profesionales, S.A. or SAP Group is an airline with its corporate headquarters on the property of La Isabela International Airport (Dr. Joaquín Balaguer International Airport) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. It operates services in the Caribbean area.
The airline was established in 1981 and is wholly owned by Jose Miguel Patin.
Servicios Aéreos Profesionales operates the following services (as of June 2008):
- International charter destinations: Fort Lauderdale, Cancún, Montego Bay, Pointe-à-Pitre, Porlamar, St Lucia, San Juan, and Varadero.
- Business Aviation: (Aircraft types: Learjet 55, Learjet35, Learjet25 and Hawker125-600)
- Crew Transfer Flights
- Connections Flights: Connections throughout the Dominican Republic and The Caribbean.
- Air Ambulance: Professional Air Ambulance Services as well as medical assistance on board. Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a week.
- Air Excursions: Excursions for Individuals and Groups.
SAP Group provides light snacks and refreshments on all flights.
The SAP Air fleet is the biggest in the country and is one of the most modern. They use all for Caribbean routes, regular and charters flights and to some flights to United States and to Central America.
The Servicios Aéreos Profesionales fleet includes the following aircraft (at August 2006):
||HI819, HI851, HI856, HI858, HI875, HI918, N940AE|
|De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 100||1||14
|Raytheon Beech 1900C Airliner||2||19
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||2||8