|Notable works and roles||Late Night with Conan O'Brien
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Seth Herzog (aka "The Zog") is an American comedian. Besides being active in New York City performing comedy, Mr. Herzog was the subject of the short film Zog's Place. He has also enjoyed small roles in such films as Safe Men, The Ten and The Baxter. He has also acted in numerous commercials, and on such T.V. shows as Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Chappelle's Show,Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and VH1's Best Week Ever  He was also recently noted in Heeb Magazine 's 2007 "Heeb 100," a listing of 100 influential young Jewish artists/performers.
In the New York comedy scene, Seth has performed in such venues as Chetty Red's, Rififi, and the Red Room. In addition, Seth runs and hosts a weekly comedy show every Tuesday night called "Sweet" at the Lower East Side bar, The Slipper Room. A regular feature of the show is a ten-minute set (which seems much longer than that) called "What's On My Mom's Mind,"  during which he interviews his mother, Kera Greene. 
He is currently the warm-up comic for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and has occasionally appeared in sketches on the show.
- Aronsky, Rory L. (2003-11-02). "Zog's Place". Film Threat. Gore Group Publications. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- Zimmer, Elizabeth (2003-04-30). "Zog's Bog". The Village Voice. Village Voice LLC. Retrieved 2007-12-25.
- "Comedians A-Z: Seth Herzog". ComedyCentral.com. MTV Networks Entertainment Group. Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- Abrams, Brian. "Seth Herzog". Heeb Magazine's Heeb 100. Heeb Media, LLC. Archived from the original on 2007-11-01. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- Glazer, Eliot (2007-08-27). "Inside With: Seth Herzog". The Apiary. The Apiary Network. Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- Lowenstein, Kate (March 27 - April 2, 2008). "Keep it in the Family: The Comedians". Time Out New York (652). Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- "Amazing the Lion Episodes 1-5 Credits".
- Herzog, Seth (2008-04-18). "Hurry Up, and Kuwait!". The Huffington Post. HuffingtonPost.com, Inc. Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- "Duck Quacks Don't Echo". National Geographic. Retrieved 2014-2-23.
- Seth Herzog at the Internet Movie Database
- Seth Herzog doing his Wonder Woman dance on YouTube
- "Sweetness," a documentary on Seth Herzog's weekly comedy show, "Sweet." on YouTube
- Seth Herzog on Myspace
- Seth Herzog on Twitter
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|