|Birth name||Seth Anthony Troxler|
|Also known as||Sex Trothler, Thrill Cosby, Visionquest (With Ryan Crosson, Shaun Reeves and Lee Curtiss)|
|Born||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|Genres||House, Tech house, Deep House, Techno, Minimal|
|Years active||2002 - present|
|Labels||Circus Company, Spectral Sound, Crosstown Rebels, Culprit, Moodgadget, Wagon Repair, Wolf + Lamb, Raum... musik, Souvenir|
|Associated acts||Visionquest, Ryan Crosson, Shaun Reeves, Lee Curtiss, Matthew Dear|
Seth Troxler is an American DJ and producer from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Seth became well known as a DJ for his far reaching knowledge of underground house and techno, as well as a string of critically acclaimed releases on Wolf + Lamb, Crosstown Rebels and Circus Company and collaborations with artists such as Art Department, Deetron, Tiefschwarz, Matthew Dear and Subb-an.
Seth draws upon the great musical heritage of Detroit and Chicago and his influences include Richie Hawtin and Moodymann. He is one of the founders of the record label Visionquest and owns a restaurant in East London called Smokey Tails.
Seth Troxler was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. His parents split up when he was two years old, but his mother soon met his step-father who hosted a local radio show in his hometown. As a boy Seth used to stay up and listen to his step-fathers radio show in the studio. Such early exposure to early house music and hip hop paved the way for Seth to begin his career as a DJ. 
When Seth was fourteen years old, his family moved to the outskirts of Detroit, where he began to involve himself in the rich musical heritage that the city holds. In the 90’s, Seth started going to Detroit’s notorious underground techno raves, and shortly after that began throwing his own underground parties - notably booking Magda to play for him when he was only fifteen years old.  Around the same time, he landed a job as a techno buyer in the record store ‘Melodies & Memories’, working alongside Reggie Harrell and Terrence Parker.. 
It was through his work at ‘Melodies & Memories’ that Seth met his future Visionquest label-mates Ryan Crosson, Lee Curtiss and Shaun Reeves. The four began to throw many well known illegal raves in Detroit at the time.
A week after graduating from high-school Seth was invited on a small European tour for Omar-S’ FXHE label, playing at the German clubs Panorama Bar and Robert Johnson. Once he finished his degree in America, he decided to move to Berlin. The German city allowed Seth to flourish as both a DJ and a producer. 
He now tours throughout the year playing at some of the biggest festivals and clubs in the world.
As a DJ
Seth has played at a number of the worlds biggest clubbing institutions such as Fabric, Circo Loco, Panorama Bar, Watergate, Warung, Womb and Robert Johnson as well as festivals like the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, Glastonbury, Coachella, Sónar and Burning Man. 
He also plays as part of the Visionquest collective which includes Ryan Crosson, Lee Curtiss and Shaun Reeves. In 2013 the four DJs undertook their Visionquest Thirteen world tour which saw take over various clubs around the world for an all night multi-deck DJ performance. 
Seth consolidated his position at the top of the DJ ladder through constant touring (158 gigs in 2012) which resulted in him being voted being voted number three, then two, then one in the Resident Advisor Top 100 DJs poll from 2009 - 2012. 
As a Producer
Seth’s solo releases have gained acclaim from a number of critics, being named as ‘one of dance music’s brightest up-and-coming stars’  for his deep and forward-thinking productions.
He has also collaborated with a number of dance luminaries such as Matthew Dear, Art Department, Tiefschwarz, Deetron and Subb-an. On top of this, notable remixes include David Lynch, Champagne Coast and Nicolas Jaar. 
Visionquest is both a DJ collective and record label, headed by Seth Troxler, Ryan Crosson, Lee Curtiss and Shaun Reeves. The label has seen releases from Footprintz, Wareika, Benoit & Sergio, Tale of Us and many more.
- No. 1 DJ - RA Top 100 DJ Poll, 2012.
- No. 2 DJ - RA Top 100 DJ Poll, 2011.
- No. 1 Tech House DJ - Ibiza DJ Awards, 2012.
- No. 13 of 25 DJs that rule the world, Rolling Stone, 2012.
Another passion of Seth’s is cooking, having won the Amsterdam Dance Event DJ cook-off for three years in a row. In August 2013, Seth undertook a new venture, with three other collaborators, to set up the pop-up restaurant Smokey Tails in Hackney Wick - an American BBQ serving smoked meats and cocktails.
The restaurant ran for two months in the summer and has now moved to a new location in Dalston as part of a new venture called ’Night Tales’ which combines food, experimental bar culture and nightlife.
- 2006: Love Bezerker [Berettamusic Grey]
- 2007: Rave Loot [Esperanza]
- 2007: Aggression [Moodgadget]
- 2008: Hot / I Like You Yoo [Raum… Musik]
- 2008: Love Never Sleeps [Crosstown Rebels]
- 2008: Sexplosion EP [Wagon Repair]
- 2009: Panic, Stop, Repeat [Spectral Sound]
- 2009: Aphrika EP [Wolf & Lamb]
- 2008: Patrice Russell & Seth Troxler - Valt Trax [Circus Company]
- 2009: The Royal We - Party Guilt [Crosstown Rebels]
- 2009: Tiefschwarz ft. Seth Troxler - Trust [Souvenir]
- 2009: Tiefschwarz ft. Seth Troxler - Trust (Remixes) [Souvenir]
- 2010: Deetron ft. Seth Troxler - Each Step [Circus Company]
- 2010: Art Department ft. Seth Troxler - Vampire Nightclub [Crosstown Rebels]
- 2013: Subb-an ft. Seth Troxler - Time [Visionquest]
- 2010: BoogieBytes [BPitch Control]
- 2011: The Lab 03 [NRK]
- 2007: Stefan Tretau - Chittagong [Leftout]
- 2007: Sweet n’ Candy - Dirty Gotches (Visionquest Remix) [Dumb-Unit]
- 2007: Ben Parries - Breakfast With Thorialanus [Loopzilla]
- 2007: Butane - How Low Can You Go (Visionquest Remix) [Dumb-Unit]
- 2008: Nicolas Jaar - The Student [Wolf + Lamb]
- 2009: Mirco Violi & Fabio Giannelli - Blues Brunch [Adult Only]
- 2009: Cesar Merveille - Crapette [Safari Electronique]
- 2009: Jimmy Edgar - Funktion [Items & Things]
- 2009: Fever Ray - Seven [Rabid Records]
- 2009: Kiki - Good Voodoo (Visionquest Remix) [BPitch Control]
- 2010: dOP & Seuil - Prositute (Visionquest Remix) [Eklo]
- 2010: Tracey Thorn - Swimming (Visionquest Remix) [Strange Feeling]
- 2010: Paul Ritch & D’Julz - RUN (Visionquest Remix) [Quartz Music]
- 2011: Azari & III - Into The Night (Troxler, Masemenos & Jaw) [Scion]
- 2011: Benoit & Sergio - Boy Trouble (Visionquest Remix) [DFA]
- 2011: WhoMadeWho - Every Minute Along (Tale Of Us & Seth Troxler Edit) [Life and Death]
- 2011: Dinky - Acid In My Fridge (Visionquest Remix) [Cocoon]
- 2012: David Lynch - Pinky’s Dream (Visionquest Remix) [Sunday Best]
- 2012: Matthew Dear - Fighting is Futile [Spectral]
- 2013: Blood Orange - Champagne Coast (Seth Troxler & Subb-an Remix)