Setiabudi, South Jakarta
Setiabudi is a subdistrict in South Jakarta, one of the five administrative cities which forms the Jakarta Capital Region, Indonesia. The Golden Triangle of Jakarta (Indonesian: Segitiga Emas Jakarta), a triangular area of business and commercial establishments in Jakarta, is located in Setiabudi Subdistrict.
Setiabudi Subdistrict is bounded by Cideng River - Menteng Pulo Road - a water channel to the east, a flood channel to the north, Jend. Sudirman main road to the west, and Jend. Gatot Subroto main road to the south.
Golden Triangle of Jakarta
The Golden Triangle of Jakarta (Indonesian: Segitiga Emas Jakarta), a triangular area of business and commercial establishments, is located in Setiabudi Subdistrict. The area is bordered by three main roads of HR Rasuna Said, Jend. Sudirman, and Jend. Gatot Subroto. Not all buildings in the Golden Triangle of Jakarta is located in Setiabudi Subdistrict: the buildings on the west side of Jend. Sudirman main road belong to Karet Tengsin Kelurahan in Tanah Abang Subdistrict, while the buildings on the south side of the Jend. Gatot Subroto main road belong to Kuningan Barat Kelurahan in Mampang Prapatan Subdistrict.
Kelurahan (Administrative Village)
Setiabudi Subdistrict is divided into eight kelurahan or administrative villages:
- Setiabudi - area code 12910
- Karet - area code 12920
- Karet Semanggi - area code 12930
- Karet Kuningan - area code 12940
- Kuningan Timur - area code 12950
- Menteng Atas - area code 12960
- Pasar Manggis - area code 12970
- Guntur - area code 12980
List of important places
- Mega Kuningan Central Business District
- Menteng Pulo Cemetery
- Pasar Rumput Market
Manggarai Bus Terminal
The Manggarai Bus Terminal is the most modern bus terminal which will be integrated with TransJakarta corridor and KRL Jabodetabek Commuter Line with skywalk. In early February 2014, 90 percent of the new construction has been finished and the lanes has been used as trial operation.
- "FACTBOX: Five facts about Islamic militant Noordin Top | International". Reuters. 2008-12-05. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Sydney Morning Herald". Smh.com.au. 2009-09-18. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- Dwi Rizki (February 10, 2014). "Terminal Terpadu Manggarai Diharapkan Bisa Atasi Kemacetan".
|This Jakarta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|