From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The phrase Seven Kingdoms can refer to:
- Seven Kingdoms (computer game)
- Seven Warring States, the combatants from a turbulent period of Chinese history
- Heptarchy, the precursors to the Kingdom of England in English history
- Seven Kingdoms (A Song of Ice and Fire), of the fictional continent of Westeros in the A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy novel series
- Seven Kingdoms (band), an American power metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.