Seven Seas Voyager
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
|Name:||Seven Seas Voyager|
|Owner:||2003–2009: Regent Seven Seas Cruises Inc.
2009–2013: Supplystill Limited
2013 onwards: Voyager Vessel Company, LLC
|Operator:||Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Port of registry:||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Builder:||T. Mariotti, Genoa, Italy|
|Laid down:||30 March 2001|
|Launched:||22 September 2001|
|Completed:||27 February 2003|
|Identification:||Call sign: C6SW3
IMO number: 9247144
MMSI number: 311513000
|Length:||206.5 m (677.49 ft)|
|Beam:||28.83 m (94.59 ft)|
|Height:||184 ft (56.1 m)|
|Draught:||7.05 m (23.13 ft)|
|Draft:||23 ft (7.0 m)|
|Installed power:||4 × Wärtsilä 9L38 (4 × 5760 kW)|
Two Dolphin DPP395 azimuth thrusters (2 × 7 MW)
|Speed:||20 knots (37 km/h; 23 mph)|
Seven Seas Voyager is a cruise ship for Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The vessel entered service in 2003. Every cabin on board is a suite with a balcony. In 2006, a Forbes.com article listed the Asia leg of the Voyager's world cruise as the most expensive cruise in the Asia region.
2010 Star Ferry accident
On 14 March 2010, as Seven Seas Voyager sailed out of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong, it hit the back of a Star Ferry, known as Twinkling Star, and caused minor damage to the ferry. No one was injured.
2013 Crew Member Death
On 3 February 2013, Jackie Kastrinelis, 24, of Groveland, Massachusetts, USA was found dead inside her cabin on the Seven Seas Voyager in Darwin Harbor, Australia. The 24-year-old woman had been a crew member since 2011 and was the lead singer in the ship’s musical show. A source said Kastrinelis suffered a head injury during a rehearsal and may have been given medication by a ship doctor.
- "Seven Seas Voyager (29870)". DNV Exchange. Det Norske Veritas. https://exchange.dnv.com/exchange/main.aspx?extool=vessel&subview=summary&vesselid=29870. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- Seven Seas Voyager information. Regent Seven Seas Cruises website.
- "Most Expensive Cruises 2006". Forbes. Archived from the original on 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- 大郵輪撞天星小輪 海運大廈高速開出 幸未造成傷亡 (Chinese). 蘋果日報, March 14, 2010.
- Seven Seas Voyager at Regent Seven Seas Cruises website
|This article about a specific cruise ship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|