From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sever in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sever may refer to:
Places in Portugal
- Sever (Santa Marta de Penaguião), a civil parish in the municipality of Santa Marta de Penaguião
- Sever (Moimenta da Beira), a civil parish in Moimenta da Beira Municipality
- Sever do Vouga Municipality, a municipality in the district of Aveiro
- Sever River, a tributary of the Tagus River
- Sever Murmansk, a Russian football club
- Sever Pipeline, an oil product pipeline in Russia
- Henry Sever (died 1471), English devine
- J. W. Sever, the physician who characterized Sever's disease in 1912
- "Sever", a song by Karate from the album Unsolved
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sever.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.