From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up severance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Severance may refer to:
- Severance (album), the 2003 album by Australian melodic death metal band Daysend
- Severance (film), the 2006 British horror film
- "Severance", a song by Dead Can Dance from their 1988 album The Serpent's Egg
- Severance: Blade of Darkness, a 2001 fantasy action video game
- A Skyline's Severance, a song by Trivium from their 2011 album In Waves
- Alexander Severance (1905–1985), American basketball player and coach
- Avery W. Severance (1819–1874), New York assemblyman
- Carol Severance (born 1944), American science fiction writer
- Cordenio Severance (1862–1925), American lawyer
- H. Craig Severance (1879–1941), American architect
- Joan Severance (born 1958), American actress
- Juliet Stillman Severance (1833–1919), American physician and feminist
- Louis Severance (1838–1913), American oilman
- Luther Severance (1797–1855), American diplomat
- Severance, Colorado, a town in the United States
- Severance, Kansas, United States
- Severance Hall, a concert hall in Cleveland, Ohio
- Severance Hospital, a hospital in South Korea
- Severance Township, Sibley County, Minnesota
- Severance (land), the division of land that does not require a plan of subdivision
- Severance package, pay and benefits when an employee leaves a firm
- Severance tax, a tax on non-renewable natural resources
- Severance Hospital, a medical unit of Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea.
- Severances, the album by Masami Akita
- All pages beginning with "Severance"
- All pages with titles containing "Severance"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Severance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.