From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Severinus)
Not to be confused with Severn.
|Look up Severin, Severinus, or Séverin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Severin, Séverin or Severinus may refer to:
- Caraș-Severin County, a county in Romania
- Severin County, a defunct county in Romania that was merged into the present Caraş-Severin County
- Drobeta-Turnu Severin, a city in Romania, capital of the Mehedinţi County
- Severin, Bjelovar-Bilogora County, Croatia
- Severin na Kupi, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
- Saint-Séverin (Paris), a church in Paris, France
- Severin, Germany, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Severin Elektro GmbH, a German electric appliance manufacturer
- Severin Training Center, a subsidiary of the Danish FDB
- Saint Severin (disambiguation)
- Severine (disambiguation) (female version of the name)
- Severino (Italian version of the name), an Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese given name and sometimes surname
- Søren (given name) (Danish version of the name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.