From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sewa or SEWA may refer to:
- Sêwa or Sewu, Tibet, a village in Tibet
- Sewa, a Sikh belief
- Sewa (moth), a moth genus
- Sewa Dynasty, a pre-Islamic Hindu dynasty that ruled in Balochistan
- Self-Employed Women's Association of India, a trade union in India
People with the surname
- Manga Sewa (died 1884), Yalunka chief from Sierra Leone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.