From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sex determination may refer to:
Development of an organism's sex
- A sex-determination system, a biological system that directs the development of sexual characteristics in an organism
- Sex determination and differentiation (human)
- Sexual differentiation, the development of sexual characteristics in humans
Discernment of an organism's sex
- Prenatal sex discernment, prenatal testing for the discernment of the fetal sex in humans
- Sex assignment, a human social act carrying the assumption that the assigned person will then have a corresponding gender identity
- Sexing, used by biologists and agricultural workers to discern the sex of livestock or other animals
- Gender, including biological sex
- Sexual dimorphism, a phenotypic difference between males and females of the same species, used in sex discernment
- Sex differences in humans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sex determination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.