From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sexton may refer to:
- Sexton (artillery), a self-propelled artillery vehicle of World War II
- Sexton (office), a church or synagogue officer charged with the maintenance of the church buildings and/or the surrounding graveyard; and ringing of the church bells.
- Sexton (surname), people with the surname Sexton
- Sexton Hardcastle, nickname for Adam Copeland, a pro wrestler
- The Swedish word for sixteen
- Sexton beetle, alternative name for the burying beetle
- Sexton Blake, a character who appeared in numerous penny dreadfuls
- Sexton Blake (band), American band from Portland, Oregon
- Sexton's Burrows, peninsula at the harbour of Watermouth Bay on the North Devon coast, England
- CBS Sexton Street, Christian Brothers Secondary School in Limerick, Ireland
- JW Sexton High School, Lansing, Michigan, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.