Seychelles at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Seychelles at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||9 (7 men, 2 women) in 7 sports|
|Flag bearer||Allan Julie|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Results by event 
Neither Seychellois athlete managed to progress beyond the opening rounds, but Evans Marie successfully set a new personal best in the 400 metres.
- Evans Marie
- Round 1: 48.23 s (6th in heat 4, did not advance, 53rd overall) (Personal Best)
- Celine Laporte
- Round 1, 13.92 s (8th in heat 1, did not advance, 35th overall)
Seychelles sent one boxer to Athens. He lost his first bout.
Tony Lespoir finished in last place in the K1 1000 metres, but ahead of a New Zealand boat in the K1 500 metres.
- Tony Lespoir
- Heat: 2:02.669 (6th in heat 4, advanced to semifinal)
- Semifinal: 2:04.975 (9th in semifinal 2, did not advance, 27th overall)
- Tony Lespoir
- Heat: 4:17.128 (9th in heat 1, did not advance, 25th overall)
The only Seychellian judoka in Athens lost his first and only match.
- Francis Labrosse
Julie's top placing was a fourth place in the last race of the event.
- Allan Julie
- 166.0 points (20th overall)
- Bertrand Bristol
- Heat: 2:09.07 (38th overall, did not advance)
- Shrone Austin
- Heat: 1:19.02 (43rd overall, did not advance)
- Richard Scheer
- 305.0 kg (Snatch: 140.0 kg, Clean & Jerk: 165.0 kg, 12th overall)
- President: Mr. Antonio Gopal
- Secretary General: Mr. Robert Auguste
- Wallechinsky, David; Jamie Loucky (2008). The Complete Book of the Olympics : 2008 Edition. London: Aurum Press. ISBN 978-1-84513-330-6.
|This article about sports in Seychelles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|