From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sftp)
SFTP may refer to:
- SSH File Transfer Protocol, a network protocol used for secure file transfer over secure shell
- Secure file transfer program, a true SSH File Transfer Protocol client from the OpenSSH project
- FTP over SSH, the practice of tunneling a File Transfer Protocol session over SSH
- Simple File Transfer Protocol, an unsecured and rarely used file transfer protocol from the early days of the Internet
- Screened fully shielded twisted pair, a kind of network cable
- Science for the People, a U.S. left-wing organization and magazine
- Six Flags Theme Parks, chain of amusement parks and theme parks
- Stray from the Path, an American metalcore band
- Supplemental Federal Test Procedure, EPA fuel economy testing procedures which supplement FTP-75 standard
- FTPS, or FTP over SSL, another name used to encompass a number of ways in which FTP software can perform secure file transfers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SFTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.