Shō or Shou is a Japanese given name.
- Show Aikawa (哀川 翔, born 1961), Japanese composer and actor
- Shō Hayami (速水 奨, born 1958), Japanese voice actor and singer
- Masatoshi Ono (born 1967), Japanese rock/heavy metal singer, nicknamed "Sho"
- Sho Sakurai (櫻井翔, born 1982), Japanese idol, singer-songwriter, and newscaster
- Sho Yano (born 1991), American child prodigy
- Sun Yat-sen (孫逸仙, 1866–1925), a.k.a. "Nakayama Shō" (中山樵)
- Shou Amabane, the player character in Burning Rangers
- Syo Ashigawa, a character in Machine Robo Rescue
- Shō Fukamachi, the protagonist character of Bio Booster Armor Guyver
- Shō Kazamatsuri, the main character in Whistle!
- Syrus Truesdale (Sho Marufuji), a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Shou Tucker, a character in Fullmetal Alchemist
- Sho Shinjo, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Sho Tsukioka, a character in Battle Royale
- Ginzu the Ninja or Sho, a character in Captain Commando video game
- Sho, a protagonist of the 2002 video game Crimson Sea
- Sho Takamatsu, a character from The Drifting Classroom
- Sho Minamimoto, an antagonist in The World Ends with You video game
- Syoh from Tuff E Nuff (Dead Dance)
- Sho Minazuki, a fighter in Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold
- Genocide Jack (Genocider Syo), a character in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc