From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sha (Ш, ш) is a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Sha or SHA may also refer to:
- Saskatchewan Hockey Association, an ice hockey governing body in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Sha (animal), the totemic animal of the Egyptian god Set
- Sha (comics), a French comic by Pat Mills
- Society for Historical Archaeology, a professional organization
- Scriptores Historiae Augustae, six different authors of the Augustan History
- SHA, code used on German vehicle registration plates in Schwäbisch Hall (district) and Schwäbisch Hall
- Sagamihara Housing Area, an Army installation in Japan
- Sha County, county in Fujian, China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (IATA airport code SHA)
- Maryland State Highway Administration (or simply SHA), the state agency responsible for maintaining Maryland numbered highways outside of Baltimore City
- NHS strategic health authority, part of the National Health Service in England
- Secondary Heads Association, now the Association of School and College Leaders
People & Names
- Sha (singer) (born 1979), German female singer
- Sha (surname), a Chinese family name in Hundred Family Surnames
- Sha Wujing, one of the three helpers of Xuánzàng in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West
- Sha Zukang (born 1947), Chinese diplomat
- Zhi Gang Sha, Chinese writer and physician
Science & Technology
- Sample-and-hold amplifier, an electronic circuit composed of a sample and hold circuit and an amplifier and used e.g. in pipeline ADCs
- Secure Hash Algorithm, a series of cryptographic hash functions
- Shorthand abstraction, a mechanism for improved cognitive performance in What Is Intelligence?
- SHA, is the Sidereal Hour Angle in astronomy and celestial navigation
- Shareholders' Agreement, (sometimes referred to in the U.S. as a stockholders' agreement) is an agreement amongst the shareholders of a company.
- Sha Sha, the debut album of Ben Kweller's solo career and a song from the album
- Shah (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.