From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sha (Ш, ш) is a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Sha or SHA may also refer to:
- Sha County, Fujian, China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (IATA: SHA)
- Sia, Cyprus, also spelt Sha
- Sagamihara Housing Area, an army installation in Japan
- SHA, code used on German vehicle registration plates in Schwäbisch Hall (district) and Schwäbisch Hall
Government and organizations
- Maryland State Highway Administration (or simply SHA), the state agency responsible for maintaining Maryland numbered highways outside of Baltimore City
- NHS strategic health authority, part of the National Health Service in England
- Saskatchewan Hockey Association, Canada
- Secondary Heads Association, now the Association of School and College Leaders
- Society for Historical Archaeology
Science & Technology
- Sample-and-hold amplifier, an electronic circuit composed of a sample and hold circuit and an amplifier
- Secure Hash Algorithm, a series of cryptographic hash functions
- Shorthand abstraction, a mechanism for improved cognitive performance in What Is Intelligence?
- Sidereal Hour Angle in astronomy and celestial navigation
- Selling Houses Australia, Australian television series
- Sha (comics), a French comic by Pat Mills
- Sha, a supernatural manifestation of negative emotional energy in the video game World of Warcraft
- Shareholders' agreement, or stockholders' agreement
- Sha (animal), the totemic animal of the Egyptian god Set
- Scriptores Historiae Augustae, six different authors of the Augustan History
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.