Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shaanxi Aircraft Company (Chinese: 陕飞集团; pinyin: Shǎnfēi jítuán) is a Chinese aircraft manufacturer and supplier to the Chinese military and based in Shaanxi province. It is a member of the Aviation Industries of China.
- Shaanxi Y-8 medium size medium range transport, near copy of the Antonov An-12
- Y-9 multi-purpose transport, developed as a stretched version of the Shaanxi Y-8F with greater payload and range. The Y-9 is considered China's attempt to build a C-130J class transport aircraft.
- Y-5 transport, copy of the Antonov An-2
- Y-7 transport, copy of the Antonov An-24
- Y-20 four-engined tactical transport
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
- Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
- China Aviation Industry Corporation
- ACAC consortium
- China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
- Guizhou Aircraft Industry Co.
- Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
- Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation
- Shanghai Aviation Industrial Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation.|
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|