From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shad may also refer to:
- Shad (rapper), born Shadrach Kabango, Canadian hip hop musician
- Shad Barry, American baseball player
- Shad Gaspard, American wrestler
- Shad Saleem Faruqi, Malaysian law professor
- Shad Meier, American football player
- Shad Gregory Moss, better known as Bow Wow
- Shad Petosky, American comics writer
- Shad Qadri, Canadian politician
- Shad Royston, Australian rugby player
- John S.R. Shad, American politician and diplomat
- Shad Tubman, or William V.S. Tubman, Jr. in full
- Shad, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Shad Bagh in Punjab, Pakistan
- Shad Bay, Nova Scotia
- Shad Landing, Virginia
- Shad, Roane County, West Virginia
- Shad Thames, a London street
Organizations and events
- Shad Alliance, American anti-nuclear group
- Shad Planking, an annual Virginian political event
- Shad Valley International, Canadian non-for-profit organization
- Canadian Forces Naval Reserve, The Reserve Component of Canadian Forces Maritime Command whose members are commonly referred to as "Shads"
- Shad Valley, Canadian summer program hosted by Shad Valley International
- Shad boat, a type of boat
- Shad-Wyck, American automobile
- USS Shad, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Kingston class coastal defence vessel, a class of commissioned vessels of the Canadian Navy crewed by reservists, commonly referred to as "Shadillacs"
- Shad (Wild Cards), fictional character in the Wild Cards book series
- Shad (prince), Turkic title
- Amelanchier, also known as shadbush, shadblow, and shadwood
- Mayfly, also known as a shadfly
- Project SHAD, American military project
- Rgya Gram Shad, the Tibetan character "༒"
- The Shad Treatment, 1977 novel by Garrett Epps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.