Shad Al-Sherif Pasha
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2014)|
Prince Shad Al-Sherif Pasha  of the Hijaz and Turkey  is a 43rd-generation descendant of the Islamic prophet Muhammad's family of Medina[not in citation given] and a descendant of (صاحب السمو الامبراطوري) Sultan Murad V.[not in citation given]
He is a graduate of Renbrook School and Westminster School and holds a B.A. First Class Honours from Wheaton College, University of Oxford and a M.A. from the University of Chicago. He is also a member of the Al-Qu'aiti royal family of Hadhramaut.[not in citation given]
- Zuev Yu. A., The Strongest Tribe, p. 55-56, Almaty, 2004 (Russian)
- Soszynski, Henry. "Shihr and Mukalla". Genealogical Gleanings. University of Queensland. Retrieved 2008-03-28.
- Ben Cahoon. "Saudi Arabia". Rulers of Saudi Arabia. World Statesmen. Retrieved 2000-12-16.
- Ministry of Culture, Republic of Turkey. "Sultan V. Murad Han". History of the Ottoman Empire; Ottoman Sultans. Government of Turkey.
- Montgomery, Mark. "Famous Graduates of Liberal Arts Colleges". Famous Graduates of Liberal Arts Colleges. Montgomery Educational Consulting. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Soszynski, Henry. "Shihr and Mukalla". Genealogical Gleanings. University of Queensland. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Mahpirov V.U. Names of Ancestors. Almaty, Oriental Institute, 1997, ISВN 9965-01-085-4
- Al-Sherif Pasha Official Website
- Qu'aiti Genealogy and Flag
- Official Website of the Al-Qu'aiti Royal Family
|This biography of a member of a Middle Eastern royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|