From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shâdi (Persian, Urdu) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up šādī (Hindi) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shadi may refer to:
- Juy-ye Shadi, village in Bamyan Province, Afghanistan
- Shadi Township (沙堤乡), Yongding District, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
- Shadi, Jiangxi (沙地镇), town in Gan County, Jiangxi, China
- Shadi, Iran, village in Taybad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Chak Shadi, village of Jhelum District in Punjab, Pakistan
- Shadi (沙堤渔港), fishing port of Shangchuan Island in Guangdong, China
- Shadi, a Punjabi stage drama starring Iftikhar Thakur
- Shadi, a character in the anime and manga series Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Chadi, an Arabic given name alternatively spelled Shadi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.