Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown
|This article is outdated. (April 2013)|
|Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown|
|Distribution||DVD, digital distribution|
Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown is a video game developed by Cliffhanger Productions and published by Nordic Games GmbH as part of Jordan Weisman's Shadowrun fictional universe. Following the success of the Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter campaign, Cliffhanger Productions initiated a similar campaign to crowdsource $500,000 in July 2012, and pledged to deliver a closed beta version of Shadowrun Online for contributors around May 2013.
- Jeffrey Matulef (2015-02-27). "Shadowrun Online now being published by Nordic Games". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- Devore, Jordan (2 August 2012). "Shadowrun Online adds OUYA and Linux versions to the list". Destructoid. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "Shadowrun Online renamed to Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown". Nordic Games. March 3, 2015. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Yin-Poole, Wesley (13 October 2011). "Shadowrun Online unveiled". Eurogamer. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Yin-Poole, Wesley (19 July 2012). "Shadowrun Online turns to Kickstarter". Eurogamer. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|