From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shadrach (song))
Shadrach or Shadrack may refer to:
- "Shadrack" (Robert MacGimsey song), a popular song written in the 1930s by Robert MacGimsey
- Shadrach (novel), a 1953 children's book by Meindert De Jong
- Shadrach in the Furnace, a 1976 novel by Robert Silverberg
- "Shadrach," a 1978 short story by William Styron
- "Shadrach" (Beastie Boys song), a 1989 single by the Beastie Boys
- Shadrach (film), a 1998 movie based on the William Styron short story
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, three associated Biblical figures
- Shadrach Bond (a.k.a. Shadrack Bond), the first governor of the US State of Illinois
- Shadrach Kabango, Canadian hip hop musician
- S. M. Lockridge (Dr. Shadrach Meshach Lockridge), a late pastor from California
- Shadrach Minkins, an African American fugitive slave who in 1850 was captured in Boston, held by federal marshals and freed by a group of black men who broke into the courtroom
- Shadrach Roundy, an early Latter Day Saint leader
- Shadrach Woods, an American architect, urban planner and theorist
- Shadrach Dingle, a fictional character on the British soap Emmerdale
- Shadrach, a mercenary in the novel Perdido Street Station
- Shadrack, a mentally-ill World War I veteran in the novel Sula by Toni Morrison
- Dr. Gregory Herd, a Marvel Comics character also known as Shadrac
- Shadrack the Great, a headless lion tamer's ghost in 13 Ghosts
- Shadrach, an ex-convict in Wole Soyinka's play, Jero's Metamorphosis.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.