The main entrance of Shahba Mall
|Owner||Kurdi Group and Sabbagh Group|
|Total retail floor area||130,000 m²|
|No. of floors||5|
Shahba Mall (Arabic: شهباء مول) is one of the largest shopping malls in Aleppo and Syria. It is located In the northwestern Blleramoun suburb of Aleppo, 6 km away from the city centre. It includes a large number of fashion stores, mobile phone vendors, Carrefour retailers, restaurants, indoor amusement park, carting circuit, 7 cinemas halls, 4-star hotel with 220 guestrooms and many other facilities.
The shopping mall consists of 5 floors:
- Underground floor: home to Carrefour retailers, bank branches, cafés, pharmacies, optics and electronics shops.
- Ground floor: mainly home to fashion wears of several international brands.
- First floor: mainly home to fashion wears, cosmetics and many other shops.
- Second floor: mainly home to children's wears.
- Third floor: home to the food court, the indoor amusement park and 7 cinema halls.
The mall was damaged during the Syrian civil war clashes. Currently it is temporarily closed.
|This Syria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|