From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shahrokh or Shahrukh may mean:
- Shahrokh Shah Afshar, shah of Persia
- Shahrokh Bayani, Iranian footballer
- Shahrokh Meskoob, Iranian writer
- Shahrokh Moshkin Ghalam, Iranian folkloric dancer and theatre director
- Shahrukh Khan (born 2 November 1965), an Indian actor, producer, television personality and philanthropist
- Shahrukh Mirza (August 20, 1377 – March 13, 1447), a Timurid dynasty ruler
- Shahrukh Afshar (c. 1730–1796), an Iranian king
- Shahrokh (mythical bird) in Iranian literature
- Persian for "fork of king and rook" in chess
- Persian for "king's cheek/face"
- Roc (mythology)
- Simurgh (mythology)
- All pages with titles containing "shahrokh"
- All pages with titles containing "shahrukh"
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.