From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shahrokh or Shahrukh may mean:
- Shahrokh Bayani, Iranian footballer
- Shahrokh Meskoob, Iranian writer
- Shahrokh Moshkin Ghalam, Iranian folkloric dancer and theatre director
- Shahrukh Khan (born 1965), Indian actor, producer, television personality and philanthropist
- Shahrukh Mirza (1377–1447), Timurid dynasty ruler
- Shahrukh Afshar (c. 1730–1796), Iranian king
- Roc (mythology)
- Simurgh (mythology)
- All pages with titles containing "shahrokh"
- All pages with titles containing "shahrukh"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahrokh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.