From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shahzada may refer to:
- Shahzada, princely title, crown prince, the son of a shah
- Şehzade, as used in the Ottoman Empire
- Haji Shahzada (Guantanamo detainee 952), one of the Guantanamo captives whose 2004 CSR Tribunal determined he was not an enemy after all.
- Mullah Shahzada (Taliban commander), Taliban commander, reported to have talked his way out of Guantanamo in May 2003, only to return to the battlefield.
- Shahzada (horse race), an annual endurance race held in Australia.
- Rahul Gandhi, Vice President of Indian National Congress, a political party.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.