Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)"|
|Single by The Four Tops|
|from the album On Top|
|B-side||"Just As Long As You Need Me"|
|The Four Tops singles chronology|
- Lead vocals by Levi Stubbs
- Background vocals by Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Renaldo "Obie" Benson, Lawrence Payton, and The Andantes (Jackie Hicks, Marlene Barrow, and Louvain Demps)
- Instrumentation by The Funk Brothers
- "Four Tops – Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over) / Just As Long As You Need Me". www.discogs.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Whitburn, Joel (2010). The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits, 9th Edition: Complete Chart Information. Billboard Books. ISBN 9780307985125.
|This 1960s song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|