From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaker may refer to:
- Cocktail shaker, a container used to mix alcoholic drinks
- Salt shaker, used to dispense salt
- Shaker (codename), long-burning illuminating flares dropped from Bomber Command aircraft during World War II
- Shaker (laboratory), a device used to stir liquids in chemistry and biology
- Shaker (band), a Canadian rock/pop group
- Shaker gene, which codes for voltage-gated potassium channels in neurons
- Shaker (percussion), an indirect struck idiophone
- Shaker (testing device), a vibration device used in endurance testing or modal testing
- Shaker scoop, an auto component
Shakers may refer to:
- Shakers, United Society of Believers in Christ’s Second Appearing, who espoused celibacy and pacifism
- Indian Shaker Church, Pacific Northwest U.S.A. religious sect influenced by American Indian culture
- Bury F.C., an English football club, nicknamed "The Shakers"
- The Shakers, Uruguayan band a.k.a. Los Shakers
- The Shakers (U.S. band), alternative folk band now known as The Royal Court of China
- Whitewater Shaker Settlement in southwestern Ohio
- Shaker Heights, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland in the USA
- Shakir (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.