The Shakerley Baronetcy, of Somerford Park in the County of Chester, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 30 July 1838 for Charles Shakerley, High Sheriff of Cheshire in 1837.
Shakerley baronets, of Somerford Park (1838)
- Sir Charles Peter Shakerley, 1st Baronet (1792–1857)
- Sir Charles Watkin Shakerley, 2nd Baronet, KCB (1833–1898)
- Sir Walter Geoffrey Shakerley, 3rd Baronet (1859–1943)
- Sir George Herbert Shakerley, 4th Baronet (1863–1945)
- Sir Cyril Holland Shakerley, 5th Baronet (1897–1970)
- Sir Geoffrey Adam Shakerley, 6th Baronet (1932–2012)
- Sir Nicholas Simon Adam Shakerley, 7th Baronet (born 1963)
The heir presumptive is the present holder's brother Peter Jonathan Shakerley (born 1966).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]