From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shallow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shallow may refer to:
- Hyron Shallow (born 1982), West Indian cricketer
- Parvati Shallow (born 1982), winner of the reality TV show Survivor: Micronesia
- She works at Food Lion, Carthage, NC
- Shallow Lake, Idaho, United States
- Shallow Brook, New Jersey, United States
- Shallow Pond (Plymouth, Massachusetts), United States
- Shallow Inlet, Victoria, Australia
- Shallow Bay (disambiguation), various places
- A shallow is a type of ocean bank or shoal, which is shallow compared to its surrounding area.
- "Shallow" (song), by British progressive rock band Porcupine Tree
- Shallow, prior name of the defunct rock band Verbena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.