From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shama may refer to:
- Shema Yisrael, Shama prayer in Judaism
- Shema, Ghana, African town
- Shamas or Magpie-robins, of the genera Copsychus and Trichixos
- Shamma, a traditional garment worn by men in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Shama, Ghana, a town in Ghana
- Shama (film), a 1946 Bollywood film
- Shama (Ghana parliament constituency)
- Shama District, Ghana
- Shama Kabani (born 1985), entrepreneur and web personality
- Shama language, a Kainji language of Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.